Data Protection Policy
The registered office of TUSA PRECISION TOOLS SA is located in Mezzovico-Vira, Switzerland.
Therefore, this company is subject, first and foremost, to the Federal Data Protection Law (LPD) in the management of personal data, of a person resident in Switzerland.
Additionally, the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) serves as the legal basis for managing the personal data of European Union citizens.
Hence, TUSA PRECISION TOOLS SA informs you that it proceeds with processing your data collected automatically or provided by you, through navigation and/or use of the website.
1. DATA CONTROLLER
The Data Controller is TUSA PRECISION TOOLS SA, with headquarters in Via San Mamete 82, CH-6805 Mezzovico-Vira (namely “Data Controller”).
2. DEFINITION AND TYPES OF PERSONAL DATA PROCESSED
Personal data means any information that identifies or makes identifiable, directly, or indirectly, a natural person and which can provide information on his characteristics, habits, lifestyle, personal relationships, state of health, economic situation, etc.
Processing of personal data means any operation or set of operations, carried out with or without the aid of automated processes and applied to personal data or sets of personal data, even if not recorded in a database (e.g., collection, recording, organisation, storage, modification, extraction, use, disclosure by transmission, dissemination, or any other form of making available, limitation, erasure or destruction).
The personal data that are processed to respond to any requests for information are the following:
- email address.
As part of the use of the Website, we inform you that, basically all users can visit the website without providing personal information.
The types of data processed and the related specific information for “cookies” are specified below:
During their normal operation, the software procedures and IT systems that determine the functioning of the Website, acquire some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the use of internet communication protocols.
This information is not collected to be associated with identified interested parties, but it should be noted that they could allow users to be identified through processing and association with other data held by the Owner or by third parties.
This category of data includes:
- the IP addresses of the computers used by users who connect to the Website which will be anonymized for statistics.
- the addresses in URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) notation of the requested resources.
- the time of the request.
- the method used to submit the request to the server.
- the size of the file obtained in response.
- the numerical code indicating the status of the response given by the server (successful, error, etc.).
- other parameters relating to the operating system and the user’s IT environment.
This data may be used by the Data Controller for the sole purpose of obtaining anonymous statistical information on the use of the Website and to check its correct functioning.
Furthermore, the data collected could also be used, in agreement with the judicial authority, to detect the responsibility of hypothetical computer crimes against the Data Controller.
Except for this hypothesis, we inform you that the data on the Website are not stored on the servers for more than thirty days.
Data is provided voluntarily by the user
No provision of personal data is required from the user to visit the site.
However, any contacts with TUSA PRECISION TOOLS SA, or the optional/explicit/ spontaneous sending of messages by electronic or traditional mail to the addresses indicated on the site, imply the subsequent acquisition of the sender’s e-mail or postal address or the relevant telephone number as well as any other personal data included in the relevant communications.
Such data will be used for the sole purpose of following up on the user’s request and may be communicated to third parties only if this is necessary.
For the processing of data, your consent is not required since the processing is necessary for the execution of a contract to which you are a party or for the execution of pre-contractual measures adopted at your request, as well as, where applicable, to fulfil an obligation legally.
Such data are kept for the time needed to provide the user with the requested service and are deleted immediately afterwards, without prejudice to further conservation obligations required by law.
Your information will not be disseminated.
The types of cookies used by this Website are specified below, to understand how personal data will be processed through this type of technology.
This Website uses so-called “technical cookies”, i.e. small fragments of text containing a certain amount of information exchanged between the Website and your terminal which allow normal navigation of the site and are essential to guarantee its operation.
The site uses technical cookies for the purposes that allow it to function correctly.
However, cookies are not used to transmit personal information, nor are so-called persistent cookies. persistent cookies of any kind, except for accessing by System Administrators.
This Website uses so-called “analytical cookies” created and made available by third parties, namely Google Analytics. This occurs for mere internal statistical analysis of access, to improve the Website and simplify its use, as well as to monitor its correct functioning.
However, the Data Controller has adopted the most suitable tools to minimize the identification power of this type of cookie.
The site also uses third-party cookies in the following ways:
- The user, through acceptance or denial through the cookie warning banner, is responsible for the decision regarding the use of these cookies within the website.
- TUSA PRECISION TOOLS SA does not receive identifying data of any kind from these cookies, nor is it able to individually identify the people involved in the statistics.
- TUSA PRECISION TOOLS SA, and the user, have both accepted the information and conditions of service of the owners of the platforms to which the third-party cookies refer, therefore the responsibility for the use of personal data lies solely with the third party.
- TUSA PRECISION TOOLS SA is solely responsible for the adequacy decision regarding the adoption of third-party cookies and the technical measures (banners with the possibility of total or selective refusal) that allow the user not to accept the tracking.
Third parties have their own privacy policies and data collection methods.
The information can be consulted at the following links:
This site does not use so-called “profiling cookies”, as the Data Controller does not intend to create profiles relating to the user to send advertising messages in line with the preferences expressed by the same while browsing the Internet.
The provision of all cookies, both first and third-party, can however be deactivated by changing the settings of your browser in use. It should be noted, however, that this could make the Website unusable if the cookies essential for the provision of certain services were blocked. Each browser has different settings for deactivating cookies.
3. PURPOSE OF THE PROCESSING AND LEGAL BASIS
The processing of personal data is carried out solely for the following purposes:
- to respond to user requests for information and assistance.
The processing is functional to fulfil a user request and is based on the execution of a contract or pre-contractual measures.
- to ensure the correct functioning of the web pages and their contents.
In this case, the data processing is based on the legitimate interest of the Data Controller.
- to communicate your data, where this is requested by the competent authorities. In this case, the processing of your data is based on the need to fulfil a legal obligation.
4. PERIOD OF DATA CONSERVATION
Personal data are processed both with automated tools and with paper media, only for the purposes indicated and for the time strictly necessary for the goal they were collected.
It is specified that the Data Controller has adopted all the security measures necessary to prevent data loss, illicit or incorrect use and unauthorized access.
The data on contacts on the Website will not be kept for more than thirty days unless they are necessary to ascertain responsibility in the event of hypothetical computer crimes against the Data Controller.
The data relating to requests sent, containing personal, data are deleted 6 months after receipt.
Concerning any further personal data, not being able to precisely determine the retention period, the Data Controller undertakes from now on to base the processing of personal data on the principles of adequacy, relevance, and data minimisation, as required by the Regulation.
European and Federal Regulations, constantly verify the need for their conservation.
Therefore, once the purposes for which they were collected and processed have been achieved, they will be removed from the systems or made completely anonymous.
5. RECIPIENTS OF THE DATA
To pursue the purposes indicated above, it may be necessary for the Company to communicate your data to the following categories of recipients:
- company employees, duly authorized and designated as System Administrator by the Data Controller according to European Regulation and Federal Regulations.
- third parties who can access the data under legal provisions established by European Union law or that of the Member State to which the Data Controller is subject.
- third parties (companies, freelancers, etc.) operating both inside and outside the Swiss Confederation, undertaking to remain exclusively within the borders of the European Union and the countries that adopt the GDPR, which process your data in the context of purposes auxiliary to the activities and services previously indicated, such as companies offering advertising, marketing and communication services, IT and information technology services, design and creation of Internet sites.
Any communication of personal data will take place in full compliance with the legal provisions established by Swiss and European legislation and the technical and organizational measures prepared by the Company to guarantee an adequate level of security.
6. TRANSFER OF PERSONAL DATA TO THIRD COUNTRIES
The data will be mainly processed within the national territory but could also be transferred to other countries within the EU territory.
Any transfer of the data to countries located outside the European Union will take place only in compliance with adequate guarantees for the transfer itself, i.e. that the Confederation has confirmed that the third country has an adequate level of data protection or there are other guarantees relating to the protection of the same, such as binding corporate rules or signing of EU standard contractual clauses.
7. RIGHTS OF INTERESTED PARTIES
The subjects to whom the personal data refers have the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or otherwise of the same data and to know its content, verify its accuracy or request its integration updating or rectification at any time.
The following is also specified:
- it is possible to revoke consent to processing at any time.
It should be highlighted, however, that the revocation of consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing based on consent before the revocation.
- it is possible to ask the Data Controller for access to personal data.
- it is possible to obtain from the Data Controller the rectification and integration of personal data deemed inaccurate, also by providing a simple supplementary declaration.
- it is possible to obtain from the Data Controller the deletion of personal data.
- it is possible to obtain from the Data Controller the limitation of the processing of personal data if one of the hypotheses provided for by the relevant legislation occurs.
- it is possible to receive from the Data Controller the personal data concerning you in a structured format, commonly used and readable by an automatic device, as such data may be transmitted to another Data Controller without impediments, as required by law of reference.
- you can object at any time, for reasons related to your situation, to the processing of personal data carried out, including profiling.
- it is possible to complain to a supervisory authority if you believe that the processing concerning you violates the relevant legislation. The complaint can be lodged in the country in which he habitually resides, works or in the place where the alleged violation occurred.
To exercise each of your rights, requests should be addressed:
- by e-mail, to [email protected].
- or by post, to TUSA PRECISION TOOLS SA – Via S. Mamete 82, 6805 Mezzovico-Vira.
providing the following data:
- name, surname and postal address.
- details of the request.
- colour and legible copy of a valid identity document.