- TTD 204, 209, 215 | High performance drills
- TTD 206E, 212E, 218E | High-performance drills Excellence
- TTD203, TTD 207 | Tusa Top Drills
- TTD180E | Pilot drill 180°
- MTB27 | Pilot drill
- MTB27E | Pilot drill Excellence
- MTB25 – MTB25_1.100 – MTB30 | Short drills
- MTB 25/3 | 3-fluted twist drill
- MTB33–MTB35–MTB35/L–MTB40–MTB41 | Semi-Decimal-Left-Center Drills
- MTB45 – MTB50 – MTB60 | Long and extra-long drills
- TC35-TA35 | Microdrills
- TA303B | Twist micro-drill with back chamfer
- MTB43 – MTB44 | Micro-center drill
- General sale conditions
- Tool Finder
- Contact us
Long and extra-long twist right-hand drills
Tusa builds long and extra-long right-hand twist drills starting from 0.3 mm diameter with various possibilities of lengths from 5 to 50 times the diameter. The MTB50 and MTB60 drills have a spiral that can be 30 ° or 25 ° depending on the diameter to allow an optimal chip evacuation.
For very long holes we always recommend to perform a pre-drilling or centering, so as to guarantee a perfect positioning of the tool.
In addition, for depths over 7 times the diameter we suggest to use an interrupted cut with drain so as to allow an optimal evacuation of the chips.
Naturally, the TUSA SA company also offers customized versions